Tai Lopez is an entrepreneur and investor. You probably know him best from the ‘here in my garage’ video where he poses with his Lamborghini, or for his love of books.
Tai’s story from rags to riches is inspiring, his book recommendations are always noted by myself and thousands of other people, and he comes out with some very wise words if you follow him on social media.
I hadn’t seen many articles outlining the best Tai Lopez quotes, so I thought I’d combine a list of them.
Here are 25 inspirational Tai Lopez quotes to give you knowledge and wisdom for success:
25 Inspirational Tai Lopez Quotes
1. “People think I’m joking when I say that whoever experiments the most in life wins. But I’m not…” – Tai Lopez
2. “If I could have one superpower, without a doubt, it would be the ability to stay cool under intense pressure. What could be more important?” – Tai Lopez
3. “You can get most things you want in life. It’s just that most goals will take one or two years longer than expected. Be patient.” – Tai Lopez
4. “If you’re having a hard time sticking to a schedule/procrastinating there’s a simple solution. Reduce the time. Do less but be consistent.” – Tai Lopez
5. “It’s basically impossible to teach someone if they aren’t curious about the subject. This is where modern schooling goes wrong.” – Tai Lopez
6. “The current education system forgot, you have to inspire kids. You can’t just lecture them.” – Tai Lopez
7. “As you rise, the number of critics will also rise. Humans seek out negativity. It’s a cognitive bias of their brains. Stay focused and proceed.” – Tai Lopez
8. “Remember that your brain isn’t built for happiness. It’s built for survival. Happiness is something you have to create after-the-fact.” – Tai Lopez
9. “Your life should be dominated by only one main fear: Not fully optimizing today. That’s the healthiest fear in the world.” – Tai Lopez
10. “Be careful about discouraging people’s dreams. They might just pull them off.” – Tai Lopez
11th of 25 Tai Lopez Quotes
“If we all knew how much we’ve missed out on by being unhealthy, dysfunctional and broke, we’d be working a lot harder towards our goals.” – Tai Lopez
12. “If you can stay cool in the middle of tough times, you will rise above the masses and shine when everyone else is panicking…” – Tai Lopez
13. “If it won’t matter in one week, one month or one year, then don’t worry about it.” – Tai Lopez
14. “Never sacrifice physical health in the pursuit of money. That’s a given. Figure out a strategy to raise both simultaneously. It’s tricky.” – Tai Lopez
15. “So many cool opportunities in the world… so few people prepared to take them and reap the rewards. Prepare yourself.” – Tai Lopez
16. “The tough truth about life is that some things just take time. Most people aren’t strong enough to deal with that fact.” – Tai Lopez
17. “You can run from your problems but not from the flaws in your thinking. Always start by fixing your brain. Train it to remove logical fallacies.” – Tai Lopez
18. “The day you figure out your career destiny is the day your true financial freedom begins.” – Tai Lopez
19. “The space between failure and success seems large. It’s not. The difference between a good carpenter and a bad one is about a quarter of an inch.” – Tai Lopez
20. “There will be a day soon when you have to make your big move. When that day comes, be bold.” – Tai Lopez
21. “If all you do is look forward to the weekend, holidays and time away from your job, you have a serious problem.” – Tai Lopez
22. “Whenever I feel like whining, I remind myself “Wake up Tai, this world doesn’t owe you anything.” – Tai Lopez
23. “Your brain finds happiness in mastering skills. It’s been that way since you were little. So don’t stop mastering life as you get older.” – Tai Lopez
24. “To create real wealth, make someone else wealthy first. This is the law of the mentor/apprentice.” – Tai Lopez
25th Tai Lopez Quote
Hope you enjoyed these Tai Lopez quotes! Don’t forget to share them with all your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Tai Lopez quotes? Leave a comment below.