Let’s Talk About PETER MCKINNON | TuneEra.com
I was sitting in front of my screen reviewing many YouTubers work, watching videos in fast forwards and was selecting multiple names in a list to finalize it for my task, in a sudden I saw a video Step up your Filmmaking – The Importance of B-Roll that video was by PETER MCKINNON. Yes! Peter Mckinnon a Photographer & Filmmaker who’s a lover of coffee and a good storyteller. I asked myself Who Is This Peter McKinnon who has charming nature, perfect sense of communication and the most important excellent work. At that moment I stopped my searching and I said: “ This is the Guy I’m going to write about”. So Let’s Get Started…
Mr. Mckinnon is a Scorpio who was born on Oct 28, 1985, in Toronto, Canada. An amazing photographer who displays his crisp videos with lots of education tips for his viewers about photography and cinematography on his eponymous YouTube channel: Peter Mckinnon.
In 2009 Peter’s career splashed and skyrocket when he did The Plaid Chair Series. It got a noticeable project and share all across the internet and Social Media. His work has been featured throughout multiple platforms like Uncrate, The Discovery Channel, Gizmodo, ABC’s Revenge, MAXIM, Buzzfeed, etc. In January he was featured in MAGIC Magazine’s 6-page article torching his cinematography and The Plaid Chair series.
If anyone wants to learn cinematography, editing, and storytelling he or she has to watch The Owl – A Film by Peter McKinnon. He works shows a variety of skilled shots which speaks by itself.
How Photographer Peter McKinnon Got 1 Million YouTube Subscribers in 9 Months:
Another YouTuber named Paddy Galloway created 11-minute video explained how Peter Mckinnon received such fame. He created his channel on Feb 16th, 2010 but till Dec 2016 he had only 5.3K Subscribers. In September 2017 he received 1 Million subscribers mark then in May 2018 he gained by 2 Million subscribers.
In January 2019 his subscriber count over 3 Million and currently on May 2019 he’s having 3.6 Million subscribers. Peter Mckinnon is not coming slow.
His highest monthly view is over 17 Million views. Currently, total video views are 224,761,990. Average daily views are 393,621.
Paddy Galloway estimated in Sep 2017 that he would be earning almost $13,000 per month from YouTube ads, and earning extra dollars by sponsorships for individual videos. Peter is also selling MERCH and PRESETS which gives him some extra earning too.
Furthermore detailed research about his eaning I have come up with a knowledge from Noxinfluencer that Peter Mckinnon is earning more than $16,500 per month in comparison result of SocialBlade.com it shows that he’s earning between $3,000 – $47,700 per month.
Most inspiring thing is if he’s earning between $3K – $47.7K /month on average his earning will be $25,350. His yearly earning estimated between $35,000 – $572,600 and the estimated average is $302,300 per year.
Shorty Award 2019 for Breakout YouTuber
There were 6 nominees for shorty award, Madelaine Petsch, Mikhail Varshavski, Denzel Dion, Will Smith, Haley Pham and of course Peter McKinnon. Then you know what happened “Shorty Award Goes To PETER MCKINNON “
Many YouTubers are collaborating with each other to share content to extend their target audience, similarly Mckinnon also collabs with Andrew Kramer, Marques Brownlee, GARYVEE, Zach King, Lewis Hilsenteger – UNBOX THERAPY and Casey Neistat.
Please provide ID’s for some YouTube videos
Peter Mckinnon Gear Kit
What gear does Peter McKinnon use?
Let me give you a preview of cool gadgets, all of those which help Peter to produce extremely amazing videos. I’m telling you it’s a huge list and it’s gonna be bigger and bigger day by day.
- Canon EOS-1DX Mark II
- Canon EF 16–35mm f/2.8L III
- RODE Video Mic Pro +
- JOBY GorillaPod 5K
- Hoya 82mm Variable Neutral Density (ND) Filter
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 Memory Card
- Aputure AL-M9 Amaran LED Mini Light
- DJI Mavic Air, Fly More Combo
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II
- Auray Windbuster
- MindShift Gear Filter Nest MINI
- Apple 15″ MacBook Pro
- iMac Pro Apple 27″ iMac Pro
- LaCie 6big Thunderbolt 3 6-Bay Desktop RAID
- HyperDrive USB C Hub
- Adobe Creative Cloud | 1 Year Subscription
- Think Tank Photo PowerHouse
- Think Tank StreetWalker HardDrive V2.0
- Lowepro ProTactic 450 AW
- Think Tank Photo Cable Management 10 V2.0
- Think Tank Photo Cable Management 20 V2.0
- Power Squid
- LaCie Rugged USB-C 2TB Portable Hard Drive
- Gitzo Traveler Carbon Fiber Tripod
- Samsung T3 Portable SSD
- Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones
- Mophie Powerstation 5X
- Think Tank Photo Red Whips
Extra Gear I LOVE
- Free Fly Freefly MoVI Pro
- DJI Ronin-M Gimbal Stabilizer V3
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro +
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
- Canon EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera
- Aputure Light Storm COB 120D
- Rhino Essentials Slider Bundle
- Rode NTG4 PLUS Shotgun Microphone
- SmallHD 501 HDMI On Camera Monitor
My DIGITAL PRODUCTS
- Chemex Classic
- Chemex Square Natural Fiber Coffee Filters
- Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Hario V60 Buono Pouring Kettle (1.2L)
- Acaia Scale Lunar
Google Searches related Peter Mckinnon
Few Articles on Peter Mckinnon
- Bored With Photography: Tips From Peter McKinnon | Fstoppers
- Peter McKinnon – Tricks | Ellusionist
- Peter McKinnon – Breakout YouTuber of the Year – The Shorty Awards
- YouTube Photographer Peter McKinnon Gets Photo Minted On Canadian Currency
Where you can find Peter Mckinnon presence on Social Media platform? No Problem!
How to become successful YouTuber, keep yourself updated with TuneEra.com and Follow Us