Which are your favorite Demi Lovato quotes?
Demi Lovato is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and musician. Lovato is best known for her role as ‘Mitchie Torres’ in the ‘Disney Channel’ musical television film ‘Camp Rock’. She has won over 60 awards for her work in music, film, and television.
Lovato has released six studio albums: Don’t Forget, Here We Go Again, Unbroken, Demi, Confident, and Tell Me You Love Me. Besides the entertainment industry, she is an activist for several social causes.
Here’s a collection of the most inspiring Demi Lovato quotes:
30 Truly Inspiring Demi Lovato Quotes
1. “You can make a difference in the world.” – Demi Lovato
2. “Tall, curvy, short, thin, whatever you are, you are beautiful.” – Demi Lovato
3. “One day you’ll be an inspiration to others.” – Demi Lovato
4. “It’s gonna be okay, no matter how hard rock bottom is, you can rise above it and you can come back.” – Demi Lovato
5. “Every day is a new opportunity to change your life and be who you want to be.” – Demi Lovato
6. “At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what anybody else thinks, as long as you’re happy.” – Demi Lovato
7th of 30 Demi Lovato Quotes
7. “You deserve to live a happy and healthy life.” – Demi Lovato
8. “The best advice I can give to anyone going through a rough patch is to never be afraid to ask for help.” – Demi Lovato
9. “One of the most scariest things in life is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you is – yourself. ” – Demi Lovato
10. “Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect.” – Demi Lovato
11. “I pray every night before I go to sleep and every morning when I wake up.” – Demi Lovato
12. “Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons.” – Demi Lovato
13. “You were born to be real, not perfect.” – Demi Lovato
14. “There are people whose voices aren’t being heard and I want to use my voice to speak up for them.” – Demi Lovato
15. “Share your story with someone. You never know how one sentence of your life story could inspire someone to rewrite their own.” – Demi Lovato
16. “Love yourself for who you are and just keep going.” – Demi Lovato
17th of 30 Demi Lovato Quotes
17. “I used to think that confidence came from what other people thought about me but now I realize it comes from what I feel about myself.” – Demi Lovato
18. “Don’t be influenced by other people’s opinions.” – Demi Lovato
19. “You’re stronger than you think you are. Keep pushing forward, never give up on your dreams, and don’t let anyone stop you.” – Demi Lovato
20. “Whatever you dream of doing one day, don’t give up on that dream because you never know where it can take you.” – Demi Lovato
21. “Stay humble. Don’t take away the power of the greatness that surrounds you.” – Demi Lovato
22. “Never be ashamed of a scar, it simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.” – Demi Lovato
23. “I’m not going to sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body.” – Demi Lovato
24. “Don’t judge me. You know my name but not my story.” – Demi Lovato
25. “Your imperfections make you beautiful, they make you who you are.” – Demi Lovato
26. “When in doubt, slay.” – Demi Lovato
27th of 30 Demi Lovato Quotes
27. “Stay strong, be brave, love hard and true, and you will have nothing to lose.” – Demi Lovato
28. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.” – Demi Lovato
29. “Instead of looking in the mirror and focusing on your flaws, look in the mirror, and appreciate your best features, everyone has them.” – Demi Lovato
30. “Every single one of you is unique.” – Demi Lovato
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Demi Lovato! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Demi Lovato quotes? Leave a comment below.