Kathy Ireland is an American former model, actress, entrepreneur, and designer. She was a supermodel in the 1980s and 1990s.
Ireland rose to fame appearing in 13 consecutive Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. She the founder of ‘Kathy Ireland Worldwide’ (KIWW), which made her one of the wealthiest former models in the world.
Here’s our collection of the most inspirational Kathy Ireland quotes:
28 Kathy Ireland Quotes That Truly Inspire
1. “I have no choice but to defend the most vulnerable among us.” – Kathy Ireland
2. “I was 40 before I learned that ‘No’ was a complete sentence.” – Kathy Ireland
3. “If we get our self-esteem from superficial places, from our popularity, appearance, business success, financial situation, health, any of these, we will be disappointed, because no one can guarantee that we’ll have them tomorrow.” – Kathy Ireland
4. “Keep integrity and your work ethics intact. So what if that means working a little harder; an honorable character is your best calling card, and that’s something anyone can have!” – Kathy Ireland
5. “Rejection is a gift and failure is the best educator, so when someone knocks you down, get back up!” – Kathy Ireland
6. “I believe there are three keys to success. For me it is keeping my priorities in order: It’s my faith and my family, and then the business.” – Kathy Ireland
7. “I like to experiment a lot and invent things.” – Kathy Ireland
8. “I’ve learned so many things and a lot of things I’ve learned the hard way. I look at failure as education in that respect I’m very well educated.” – Kathy Ireland
9. “It’s never been done doesn’t mean it can’t be done.” – Kathy Ireland
10th of 28 Kathy Ireland Quotes
10. “My family gave me values that have sustained me through situations that would challenge any person. My personal relationship with the Lord inspires me in all I do.” – Kathy Ireland
11. “Don’t just work for the money; that will bring only limited satisfaction.” – Kathy Ireland
12. “I know that I’ve been blessed in many ways, and I was fortunate enough to travel the world and meet a lot of interesting people. But I never felt that the modeling career was all that important.” – Kathy Ireland
13. “I’m a curious person. I like to ask questions. Well, why? People would say, it’s never been done. It’s never been done does not mean that it can’t be done.” – Kathy Ireland
14. “It’s been an extraordinary journey. I have learned so much along the way. I entered the modeling industry as a business person already. I always knew I belonged on the other side of the camera.” – Kathy Ireland
15. “My faith is important. I have nothing without it.” – Kathy Ireland
16. “Twelve million children in the United States face hunger every day. Bringing an end to this terrible situation is a passion I share with my friends in the entertainment industry. Together we can end hunger.” – Kathy Ireland
17. “Beauty comes in all ages, colors, shapes, and forms. God never makes junk.” – Kathy Ireland
18. “I know my strengths. Painfully aware of the weaknesses. There’s many. I love sports. So working towards a common goal, that’s exciting to me.” – Kathy Ireland
19. “I work with wonderful people who support me. And, my beliefs are that the business needs to serve the family rather than the family serve the business.” – Kathy Ireland
20th of 28 Kathy Ireland Quotes
20. “In business, it’s about people. It’s about relationships.” – Kathy Ireland
21. “Modeling was another job like some of the other ones I had. Working as a cashier, I delivered newspapers, I worked in a retirement home feeding elderly people. . . so I never stopped and thought about, boy, I’m a successful model.” – Kathy Ireland
22. “There are a lot of good arguments for birth control, but as far as terminating a life that has already come into existence, I haven’t found any.” – Kathy Ireland
23. “Beauty comes from the inside.” – Kathy Ireland
24. “I intentionally built a business that has absolutely nothing to do with appearance.” – Kathy Ireland
25. “I won’t give up my day job of design.” – Kathy Ireland
26. “If you’re not being rejected regularly – maybe you’re not trying hard enough.” – Kathy Ireland
27. “Maintain a good balance. A personal life adds dimensions to your professional life and vice versa. It helps nurture creativity through a deeper understanding of yourself.” – Kathy Ireland
28. “So many young people say, ‘I’m just going to see what happens.’ It’s so much more powerful to make things happen and have a plan.” – Kathy Ireland
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Kathy Ireland! Don’t forget to share them on social media.
Which are your favorite Kathy Ireland quotes? Leave a comment below.
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us!