Which are your favorite Joe Budden quotes?
Joe Budden is an American broadcaster, cultural critic, media personality, and former rapper who is best known for his 2003 top 40 single ‘Pump It Up’ and as a member of ‘Slaughterhouse’. He has featured with dozens of artists, including Cee Lo Green, Eminem, and Busta Rhymes.
In 2018, he retired from rap and found success as a broadcaster. He began co-hosting ‘Everyday Struggle’ a daily morning show for Complex. He currently hosts ‘The Joe Budden Podcast’. He has been described as Howard Stern of Hip-Hop.
Here’s a collection of the most inspiring Joe Budden quotes:
22 Strong & Inspirational Joe Budden Quotes
1. “I came up in battling and just wanting to compete. Even if you had no real problem with someone, you just wanted to compete.” – Joe Budden
2. “Life is like a beach chair when you can afford one” – Joe Budden
3. “Success to me is self-determined, the life I live today, to come from a kid strung out on angel dust, homeless, at some points sleeping in the street. No money, not knowing where the next meal was coming from. No sex, no relationships, people that didn’t love me, didn’t care about me, to where I am today… that’s successful. When I signed my record deal I always wanted to be respected by my peers for my ability and my skill level.” – Joe Budden
4. “Why try to fit in when you a stand out?” – Joe Budden
5. “Don’t ask for a cig’ – I’m so self-centered, I won’t even share this cancer.” – Joe Budden
6. “Leave the past in the past, tomorrows not promised and Todays just a gift I guess that’s why its the present” – Joe Budden
7th of 22 Joe Budden Quotes
7. “Sometimes you gotta stand by your failures to recognize your success” – Joe Budden
8. “Whatever you goin’ through, could always be much worse, Don’t make a mistake, mistakin’ your blessings for a curse.” – Joe Budden
9. “Destiny made a mistake and gave my fate to someone else.” – Joe Budden
10. “In my world, even sure bets are not certain; ‘Cause you’ll get the picture, then find out it’s the cropped version.” – Joe Budden
11. “Project X now, but it started as a Hunger Game.” – Joe Budden
12. “Up late talking to the fans on a website, That’s the only thing that send ya man off to bed right” – Joe Budden
13. “Music is my therapy.” – Joe Budden
14. “I never cared, I was careless, Fear bein afraid or maybe I’m afraid to be fearless. Or fear bein’ fearless but fearful, So even in my carelessness…gotta be careful.” – Joe Budden
15. “Maybe I’m regular and the world needs to adjust?” – Joe Budden
16. “They say I’m difficult, so to put it simply….tell the world I never cared it was against me.” – Joe Budden
17th of 22 Joe Budden Quotes
17. “I’m such a spiritual man. I think that displayed in the music throughout the course of my career.” – Joe Budden
18. “For me, honest critique is not all about your feelings and your ear. Honest critique is sitting down with an album that you may not put on in your spare time, and really digging into that album, so you can talk about the beat selection.” – Joe Budden
19. “I loved love til’ it resented me, and if it’s still a stranger then I love who it pretends to be.” – Joe Budden
20. “Look, sometimes the truth could hurt you so I blow my cig smoke right at the truth commercial.” – Joe Budden
21. “Take away what we love, wed all be Joe Paterno.” – Joe Budden
22. “I’ve always been outspoken. I’ve always been honest. I’ve always said things that maybe other people were afraid to say.” – Joe Budden
Which are your favorite Joe Budden quotes? Leave a comment below.